In the Land of Christmas fun

Phew, all the Christmas shopping complete. Yay!! Feels good. Now I just need to wrap the rest of them and I'm all done.

Now to get the baking mindset on tomorrow. On the cards are Chocolate chip biscuits, Gingerbread, Chocolate Brownies and Chocolate Truffles.  The plan is to take a goodie basket to my boyfriends parents place for Christmas day :) I can't wait.  I think I am finally starting to get in the Christmas spirit this year :) With only a week to go it is about time. Also, as this is the first Christmas with my boyfriend I cannot wait to see him open his gifts.

So today I bought ingredients for the above mentioned treats and tomorrow I melt, bake and ice. It's going to be an epic day. Tonight I am off to my Boyfriends work Christmas Party. We are going to Sunnybank for yummy Asian food. I will try to sneak some photos and post a review tomorrow (while things are baking).

Merry Christmas to all my friends and family. May you all have a wonderful and safe holiday season. I look forward to catching up with you all soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog Directory
Powered by Blogger.
Photo blog blogs