Happy New Year! and non-resolutions

I hope everyone is enjoying the beginning of 2012. Mine has held some ups and downs, but I am trying to remain positive.  Now to talk about those wonderful New Years resolutions that people always make, but rarely stick to. As you may have noticed from some of my food posts I love sweets, and making sweets. No I am not talking about giving up these wonderful treats (that could quite likely send me over the edge frankly). I am proposing an effort to make some healthier treats.

To my friends out there who occasionally enjoy my biscuits, chocolates, or baking, I will continue to produce these yummy treats, but for home and for my health I am going to try to make my cooking for home happy and healthy. Good yummy treats, but good for me too :)  There will be photos, there will be blog posts, and there will be disaster. This is not a New Years resolution... this is just a new lifestyle choice.  Now to check what ingredients I need to make my Choc Chunk Cookies for visiting friends this weekend. See, not a resolution, so not breaking anything.

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog Directory
Powered by Blogger.
Photo blog blogs