Ten Movies I am looking forward to



Yes I know this is another off topic post, however I love my movies :) So here it is, the 10 movies I am looking forward to seeing over the next few months. (please note I have already seen Anonymous and Immortals - thoroughly enjoyed both - which is why they are not on this list) These are not in any particular order.
  1. Melancholia - Kirsten Dunst and the end of the world. This movie looks stunning.
  2. The Debt - Sam Worthington takes down a war criminal... who can argue with that.
  3. Moneyball - a movie based on the way stats changed an entire game, and Brad Pitt looks great in it.
  4. John Carter of Mars - As a fan of Science Fiction (films and books) I cannot wait to see John Carter.
  5. Mission Impossible: Ghost protocol - The original Mission Impossible movie with Tom Cruise was great and I am really looking forward to the latest installment.
  6. Tower Heist - This one looks hilarious. With a great cast of comedians I know this one is sure to make me laugh.
  7. Sherlock Holmes: A Game of shadows - I can’t wait to see this one. Holmes and Moriarty face off :) yay!
  8. The girl with the dragon tattoo - I loved the original and I am really looking forward to seeing what the director of Fight Club, Seven and The Social Network will do with it.
  9. The Muppets: I grew up watching the Muppets and can still remember watching Kermit sing The Rainbow Connection. Definitely need to see this one :)
  10. Underworld Awakening - A big fan of this series. Love all the movies and I am looking forward to seeing Kate Beckinsale reprise this role.
There are a few coming up in 2012 that I can't wait to see also.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog Directory
Powered by Blogger.
Photo blog blogs