Dolphins and Polar Bears and Penguins, oh my!



Okay, so this was a couple months ago, but as I have been a bit lazy on the blogging front I thought I better get back on board.

After a long public transport trip (Translink, please do a direct bus to the Gold Coast from the rail line. It would be great for tourism) we arrived at Sea World. HUngry from our trip we decided to indulge in a snack before venturing through the park. We then had to protect our food from seagulls galore.

One of the highlights of the day for me was seeing the dolphins. I don't know why but I always feel the heart strings being pulled when I see them. We also visited the Polar Bears, penguins and the aquarium. All in all it was a fun day, although we were disappointed that some of the rides were out of order, or were just not working properly. Seriously, when it comes to 4D movies, Movie World was much better.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog Directory
Powered by Blogger.
Photo blog blogs