And it begins...

Good morning world. This Blog is the culmination of several ideas. For a while now I have been developing an interest in photography (though I am in no way a professional, in fact I am very amateur), the lovely architecture of Brisbane and the wonderful places it contains.

I have to admit, over the years of living in and around Brisbane I have been ignorant of many of the delights of this river city. I would walk though on my way to work, head down. I would not see the small cafe hidden down an alleyway, the amazing park lands, the cute little patisserie with it's delectable treats, the gorgeous old terrace buildings. In fact, I used to let our wonderful city and life pretty much pass me by. In the last 18 months I have come to truly appreciate what a wonderful city I live in. The people are fantastic, the restaurants are top notch, and our skyline and architecture unique.

My aim here is to create visual diary of Brisbane and it's people. We have such a wonderful way of life, living, and sharing with one another.  I will gladly take suggestions from people for places to share. Please drop me a comment if you would like to see your little piece of Brisbane featured.  I'm making a list...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog Directory
Powered by Blogger.
Photo blog blogs