La Dolce Vita Caffe - Wintergarden Brisbane


On Saturday morning, after sweating my butt off at the gym, my boyfriend suggested we go for a coffee. Now I'm never one to say no to coffee so off we went to La Dolce Vita. I am always interested in trying out a new (for me) cafe and I am glad we decided upon La Dolce Vita.

Let me start with the service. The staff we polite and the service professional. I guess what I am trying to say is that while you get great service there is nothing that stands out about it. While there was nothing stand out about the service I would definitely return.

Now for the coffee. Simply, it was delicious, as were the sweets we tried. I had the mini chocolate filled cannelloni and my boyfriend the vanilla custard filled donut. We both thoroughly enjoyed the food and coffee.

Overall, while I was pleased with the food and service, and I  will return for their delicious coffee another time, there was just something missing from the experience. Unlike other Cafes I been to lately there was nothing to distinguish the experience from any other Cafe. Overall it was a positive experience and if you are looking for a good cup of coffee near the Wintergarden in Brisbane, definitely check them out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog Directory
Powered by Blogger.
Photo blog blogs