Brisbane this weekend 11-12 February 2012

I wish to travel. There is this growing need in me to see more of the World than my own backyard. I love Brisbane, but my friends and family are always telling me about the other wonderful cities of the world. A colleague is currently in New York, a friend has recently moved to Melbourne, and a cousin lives in Florida. With this in mind (but knowing I can't currently afford to go anywhere) I think this weekend in Brisbane is made for me. In fact it is made for anyone who is even remotely thinking of doing any travel sometime in the future. Why?



Yes, it's the FREE Travel Expo time. Held at the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre everyone should go along to check out all the deals and travel companies on offer. There are even prizes to be won.

So what am I up to this weekend. Well, after my gym session I am thinking of visiting the Travel Expo of Course!!! And maybe catching a movie at Cineplex Southbank. And maybe having a coffee somewhere in South Brisbane.

What's on in the rest of Brisbane? Well everything from Tai Chi and Zumba at New Farm Park, to Beach Photography at the Wynnum Wading Pool. To find out everything that is on this weekend have a look at the Brisbane City Council Website. If you try out any of the events please let me know how it was.

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog Directory
Powered by Blogger.
Photo blog blogs